All our companies under the DK Group umbrella are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our websites or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise and includes information you provide when you register to use or site, subscribe to our services, use the services provided by our site, when you provide information requested by us for the verification of your identity. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number and any comments or information you provide.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, you login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including data and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse- overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us
By collecting this information we ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give us. We use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to send you a welcome email to verify your account when you register with the site and other emails for the purpose of providing any services, products, competitions or promotions to you, including in relation to account management or system maintenance;
- to provide you with marketing information about other services or products we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about, or services or products you have consented to receive on the site; and/or
- to notify you about changes to our services and /or information we collect about you. We use this information
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you were permitted; and/or
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or information we receive from other sources
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above
USING YOUR INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH DATA PROTECTION LAWS
Data protection laws require that we meet certain conditions before we are allowed to use you data in the manner described in this policy. We take our responsibilities under data protection
laws extremely seriously, including meeting these conditions. To use your personal data, we will reply on two conditions, depending on the activities we are carrying out:
Consent: We may provide you with marketing information about our services or products where you have provided your explicit consent for us to do so.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we will retain your personal data on the basis of the following guidelines:
- for as long as we have reasonable business need
- inline with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal data with other members with the DK Group of companies.
THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We protect all personal data we hold about you by ensuring that we have appropriate organisational and technical security measure in place to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of personal data and to prevent personal data being lost, destroyed or damaged. We conduct assessments to ensure the ongoing security of our information systems.
All information you provide to us is stored securely. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enable you to access certain applications containing your personal data, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
You have a number of rights under data protection laws in relation to the way we process your personal data. These are set out below.
|Number||Description of Right|
|Right 1||A right to access personal data held by us about you.|
|Right 2||A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you|
|Right 3||A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): we no longer need to use your personal data to achieve the purpose in which we collected it for; of where you withdraw your
consent if we are using personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data (in line with Right 6 below).
|Right 4||A right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead; or where we no longer need to use the personal data achieve the purpose we collected it
for, but you require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims.
|Right 5||A right to receive personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You also have the right to require
us to transfer this personal data to another organisation, at your request.
|Right 6||A right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you
(including for the purpose of sending marketing materials to you).
|Right 7||A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services
WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT?
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawford Heath Ind. Estate Lawford Heath
United Kingdom CV23 9EU