ADR & UN CERTIFIED BULK BAGS
Our range of ADR & UN certified bulk bags are designed for the transportation and storage of hazardous or potentially hazardous substances or materials. Dangerous goods are those that have been classified to contain hazardous materials within them according to international regulations.
It is, therefore, a legal requirement that the bag is suitably tested and certified to conform to the performance standard and to display the appropriate UN classification. All of our ADR\UN bags have been tested and certified according to the product type being transported and all of the regulatory information is clearly marked on at least two sides of the bag.
The bags are suitable for packaging groups I, II and III and each certificate shows the date of manufacture, the country of manufacture, the manufacturer's reference and the weight performance figures for each bag.
The bags can also be supplied as Type B, C or D bags if an anti-static discharge is required.
- Available in a range of sizes from stock
- Single or multi-trip solutions
- Available with filling spouts, discharge spouts or skirt tops as required
- Can be printed on all four sides up to four colors each side
- Anti-static discharge variants if required, Type A, B, C or D
- Fully tested and certificated, printed with regulation conforming marking
ADR - Accord europeen relative au transport international des marchandises Dangerous par Route
Please contact our sales office to discuss your requirements.