Our packaging products have been designed to complement the high quality of your product, ensuring that your customers receive it in the pristine condition that you shipped it to them. We offer a range of products, including FIBC/Bulk bags, Polythene valve sacks, and many more. We can guarantee you will be impressed with our food grade bulk bags. For more information about our packaging solutions for your food products contact us today.
Food Grade Bulk Bags by Centurion Industrial Packaging Ltd
Our food bags are manufactured at ISO, BRC and HACCP certified and accredited factories ensuring that our customers receive the highest quality products.
All bags are manufactured in a clean room environment, with in-depth individual production and final inspection ensuring no contamination from outside agencies. All bags are vacuumed cleaned and are passed through full metal detection.
BRC (British Retail Consortium) accredited food grade bags are manufactured to adhere to some of the most stringent procedures and standards in the industry. This ensures you are left with an extremely high quality bag at the end of the manufacturing process.
At Centurion Industry Packaging, we pride ourselves on the fact that our bags adhere to such high and industry leading standards.
- All construction materials are 100% virgin grade — non-recycled, ensuring complete cleanliness.
- All materials are cut using ultrasonic cutting machinery in order to neutralise the risk of loose thread contamination.
- Each product is passed through a series of sensors, including a metal detector and a light table, in order to neutralise threat of contamination.
- Each product is carefully air-washed and then vacuumed in order to remove every single loose thread or foreign body.
- All our products have been carefully designed to limit contamination.
- All bags are vacuumed and air-washed to ensure every loose thread or foreign body is removed
Your Products, Our Assurance
Depending on your specifications, your food grade bulk bag may also require an additional polythene or foil liner. If this is the case, your additional material will be checked against the same rigiour inspection criteria in order to maintain the quality of the product and the safety of your customers.
Our products can also be provided in coat materials, with slift-proof seams for the transportation of powdered products.
Specifically, our products are checked against the following standards:
- BRC\IOP British Retail Consortium \ Institute of Packaging
- HACCP Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
Order Food Grade Bulk Bags From Centurion Industrial Packaging Ltd Today
Our products are already used by internationally recognised food producers and processors all over the world. These companies insist on the highest quality products and complete and utter product traceability. These companies trust Centurion Industrial Packaging Ltd to provide these products because of our rigorous raw material checks, strenous manufacturing inspection, and indepth quality control checks.
All of our food grade bulk bags have been certified for sale by the BRC/IOP and HAACP.
Contact our sales office today to discuss your food grade bulk bag requirements. Our dedicated and experienced team will be happy to help you with your enquiries.