Pharmaceutical & Food Grade Bulk Bags
Centurion Industrial Packaging Ltd supply pharmaceutical and food grade bulk bags for customers who require their bags produced to BRC, HACCP and ISO food grade certified quality.
These bags are manufactured in separate production areas, away from standard industrial bulk bag production, in order to meet with the standards required for these pharmaceutical and food grade bulk bags. This allows for full product traceability and individual bag inspection. BRC (British Retail Consortium) food grade bulk bags are manufactured to stringent requirements and procedures to ensure the highest quality, these include;
- All materials are 100% virgin grade
- Manufactured in a sterile clean room environment
- Ultrasonic cutting machinery to ensure there is no loose thread contamination
- Every bag is passed through a metal detector to ensure there is no metal contamination
- Light tables illuminate the bags to ensure there is no internal contamination
- All bags are vacuumed and air-washed to ensure every loose thread or foreign body is removed
- All seams are external to prevent contamination
Should a food grade bulk bag also require a polythene or foil liner then this is also subject to the same inspection standards. Bags can also be provided in coated materials, with sift proof seams where a powdered product is being transported.
Buy Pharmaceutical & Food Grade Bulk Bags
Pharmaceutical and food grade bulk bags from Centurion Packaging are being used by internationally recognized food producers & processors who insist on the highest quality and product traceability. Through our process of raw material checks, manufacturing inspection and final quality control checks our Food Grade bulk bags and FIBC have been audited and approved to the standards expected by BRC/IOP and HACCP
Please contact our sales office to discuss your requirements for both pharmaceutical and food grade bulk bags, we'd be happy to help.