Spring is here, and we know that this means it's a busy time for Horticulture and agriculture.
Here at Centurion Packaging, we are one of the country’s leading suppliers of woven polypropylene products.
For our latest blog, we are going to look at the many benefits of our bulk bags for horticulture and agricultural tasks.
Benefits of Flexible Bulk Bags in Spring
We think that FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container) bags are indispensable in the spring. Whether you are moving seeds, fertiliser or storing dry goods, these reusable bags have many uses and are handy to have at this time of year!
Here are a few benefits of our bags:
- Available in assorted sizes - we don't believe in one size fits all. We offer a range of sizes, ensuring that we have the right one for your requirements.
- Flexible and breathable - when transporting crops rigid containers can be damaging, these flexible bags offer some movement to reduce this.
- Lightweight - there will already be enough weight in your load, without unnecessary packaging weight. We aim to keep this minimal.
- Reusable - In a world where we are moving forward on being green, our reusable bags help
- Easy to store - as these fold down to the small size they are easier to store than some of their rigid alternatives. Meaning you can bring them out year after year.
If these bags are new to you, we have a great guide on the do's and don'ts of how to handle and move them. For example, ensuring even filling. The full guide can be found here.
Bulk Bags Specifically For You
Whether you are looking for your packaging to be in a specific colour, a touch of branding, or something designed just to suit your needs Centurion Packaging can help you.
Alongside having a vast range of products available to order online, we can also accommodate your specific requirements.
Got any Questions? Get in Touch Now
Contact Us directly if you would like to discuss how we can personalise or customise your order.
So if there's something, in particular, you are looking for or if you have specific requirements, please let us know to see how we can help.